We work with individuals to:
- deal with back and neck pain and aid
- help solve other musculo skeletal problems
Occupational Overuse Syndrome
- help with vocal problems and
- improve the ability to deal with stress in the
- increase the ability to move efficiently and
- reduce the possibility of injury occuring as a
of prolonged postural misuse.
We do this by:
- guiding you to a new
awareness of your movement
- giving you a new experience
of moving - in a way
which is beyond your habitual movement patterns
- involving you
consciously in the movement choices
available to you when you act
The outcome is that:
- You are
to better manage your current levels of pain. Ideally you are
able to prevent the pain from occuring.
- You regain a joy and ease in the way you move.
- You are able to enhance your existing ability
- You develop an embodied understanding
how to maintain choice in the way you move
- You introduce a greater sense of ease into your
- You have the opportunity to take
these skills to a new level of competency.